Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer days

Well almost right?? We have had such warm weather this past week we have been swimming or out in the sprinkler almost every single day!

Yesterday we spent the day at the beach. We had such a nice time! Those fearless kids of mine caught a giant spider crab in their bucket and asked to keep it as a pet, lol. At least I knew what that one was! The next thing they caught was some horrible creature that made me want to stay out of the water for a while. It was like a foot and a half long, and shaped like a snake, but it had tenticles all over it, and antennas like a bug. In the words of Beth "It's waggly, it's squaggly, and it has one hundred feet!" I tried to look it up online but I can't find anything like it...I'm sure it's some mutant no one has ever seen before, lol. I wish I had gotten a picture, but I wanted to let that thing go IMMEDIATLEY.
Photobucket

When we got home Carrie was apparently wiped out.
Photobucket

And the big kids spent some time outside with their art supplies and playing with their neighborhood friends.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

What a cute family!
Thanks for your comment today.
I envy your beach days. I love the beach!

Hope you are having an enjoyable day with your three. Take a moment or two for just you.

Come back at visit homegrown sunshine. :)

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to live near a beach, it seems like such a blast for the kiddos on these hot summery days!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I wish you had taken a photo! HA HA!