Saturday, May 22, 2010

32 weeks!

This is a new record for me! Beth was born at 31 weeks, Matt at 29 weeks, and Carrie at 27. Following that pattern this little girl could have been VERY early, but instead we are just plugging right along. What can I say? I'm huge! We're looking forward to little to no NICU stay though. I'll trade a few weeks of backaches in exchange for that.
Photobucket

This past week was nice...the warm weather finally returned! We even spent a day outside in the kiddie pool which was fun. Next weekend the pool, lake, and splash park all open up! Big Matt's been swamped at work, so we haven't been seeing him as much as we're used to, but at least he is home at night (most of the time anyway!)

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

You and that baby are a grooving all the way to full-term!!! I am so excited for your family! I so hope this one is born and comes home straight away, friend!