Sunday, May 16, 2010

I graduated!

I graduated with a degree in Early Childhood Education yesterday. And only eight years after I began too, lol. Not too bad for a mom of four right? It was just a beautiful day...the weather was perfect, I was sitting with my friends, and my husband and parents were just two rows back. I was on the fence about bringing the kids, but in the end I left them all home with my neighbor. Afterwards we picked them back up and enjoyed a nice lunch out. I even graduated with honors, which I didn't realize till I got there and saw it in the program. It feels good to be done! It's been hard trying to take classes in between the military moves and new babies, but I always did enjoy school and I am glad I stuck it out till the end.

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

You did it!!!! YAY!!!!! HUGS!